1 cup baby arugula
1 cup baby spinach
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 heirloom tomatoes
1 8-oz. burrata ball
fresh basil leaves for topping
balsamic glaze for topping
kosher salt and freshly ground
black pepper to taste
1. Prepare tomatoes by slicing into quartered wedges.
2. Prepare greens by washing and rinsing.
3. Place the greens on the plate with your
4. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Drain the water from the burrata ball and place on
6. Drizzle a little more olive oil over the top and finish off
with balsamic drizzle and torn basil pieces. Crack some
more black pepper over the top if desired.