1 peach per person
canola or grapeseed oil (neutral oil) for brushing the peaches
honey for drizzling
vanilla ice cream
1 sleeve of graham crackers, crumbled
1. Heat the grill to medium heat, approximately 375˚F.
2. Cut your peaches in half and pit them.
3. Brush the cut halves with oil, then set them cut side down on the grill.
4. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until grill marks appear, and then flip and grill
the other side for another 3 to 4 minutes, until the peaches are warm and soft.
5. Remove from grill and drizzle with honey.
6. Top peaches off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some graham