For the Salad:
4 cups greens (we recommend arugula, romaine or spinach)
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup white beans, drained
Salt and pepper
1 ripe avocado
¼ cup cilantro, chopped
¼ cup CdA Olive Oil Mission EVOO
1/8 cup CdA Olive Oil Lime EVOO
2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
½ tsp. sea salt
¼ cup water
• Combine the avocado, cilantro, both EVOO flavors, white wine vinegar, sea salt and water in a blender.
• Blend until creamy and fully combined.
• Add salt to taste. Set aside.
• Toss the greens, cherry tomatoes and white beans in a large salad bowl.
• Drizzle the dressing on top to your liking.
• Garnish with some fresh chopped dill and salt and pepper.
*You can pick up extra copies of this recipe at The Culinary Stone.