4 Wild Salmon Fillets (approx. 1.5 lbs. each)
1 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley
1 Tbsp. Fresh Sage
1 Tbsp. Fresh Rosemary
1/2 Tbsp. Fresh Thyme
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
1. Place salmon fillets in a large baking dish.
2. Add the olive oil and ensure the fish is well coated.
3. Add a bit of the balsamic vinegar to the top of each fillet.
4. Finely dice all herbs and mix together.
5. Sprinkle the herb mixture over each fillet.
6. Cover, refrigerate and let marinate for 1 hour.
7. Preheat oven to 400°F.
8. Bake for 20 minutes (more time may be needed depending on thickness of the fish) and serve